We offer a full comprehensive Contact Lens fitting service including types of Soft and Hard/Gas Permeable contact lenses. In addition to our prescription lenses we also offer coloured fashion contact lenses. So for expert advice and a lens type that suits you and your lifestyle visit one of our practices.
Live for the WOW! With EyeDream
EyeDream, a form of orthokeratology (ortho-k), corrects your vision while you sleep. Simply remove the custom lenses upon waking and enjoy a world of clear, natural vision throughout the day.
EyeDream is safe and effective and has transformed the lives of thousands of people across the world.
EyeDream is perfect for people who suffer from mild moderate short-sightedness and want to enjoy clear natural vision all day, without the use of contact lenses or specs. Unlike laser eye surgery, EyeDream is non-invasive and reversible, making it the best choice for anyone who has considered refractive surgery, but are concerned with the risks. Without the limitations that come with soft lenses, EyeDream is ideal for people who want to enjoy an active lifestyle.
EyeDream is ideal for people who:
- Want clear natural vision all day without the need for specs of lenses.
- Have considered laser surgery bat are concerned with the associated risks.
- Are involved in sports but find specs and contact lenses restrictive.
- Wear soft contact lenses but suffer from discomfort or dry, scratchy eyes.
EyeDream lenses gently reshape the curvature of the eye overnight, creating a slightly flatter cornea, The cornea plays a key role in creating a sharp optical focus. EyeDream uses a tried-and-tested design and is only ever performed by a trained optician. EyeDream is non-invasive, comfortable and safe.
Eyedream offers children and parents many benefits, including:
Myopia Control – Ortho-k lenses such as EyeDream, offer children and parents the best opportunity to reduce or halt the progression of myopia.
Active Lifestyle – EyeDream offers children the freedom and confidence to swim, play sports and enjoy an active lifestyle without the restrictions of specs or contact lenses.
Peace Of Mind – EyeDream lenses are worn at night and at home so lens wear and care can be monitored – and, no more lost specs or contacts!
EyeDream is recommended for patients of any age with mild to moderate myopia:
A spherical spectacle prescription of -0.75D up to -5.00D
Astigmatism of up to -2.50D
How much will Eyedream Cost?
Eyedream is comparable in price to wearing a pair of quality daily disposable contact lenses every day. We recommend replacing your EyeDream Lenses every six months in order to ensure that they continue to provide optimum vision correction.
Ask us about Eyedream today.
New to our practices MiSight contact lenses are now available. MiSight daily disposable contact lenses not only optically correct existing myopia, giving clear distance and near vision.
MiSight has also been proven to slow the progression of myopia in most children. Our Myopia Management System is a holistic approach to minimizing the progression of myopia by combining MiSight contact lenses with ActivControl™ Technology and strategies for better eye health.
- Reduces myopic progression, for better vision when not wearing glasses or contact lenses
- Reduces the chance of developing high levels of myopia (-6.00D or more) which may lower the incidence of eye diseases associated with short-sightedness such as retinal detachment and glaucoma
- May improve the self-esteem of children and teenagers in terms of their ability to participate in sporting activities and their social acceptance
- Daily disposable lenses mean there’s no cleaning, disinfection or worrying about lost lenses
- Low dehydration rates, delivers suitable oxygen transmission for daily wear and provide good all-day comfort and eye health.